[Scribus] Colour "black" at the top of the picklist?

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Fri Nov 24 19:33:08 CET 2006

Gregory Pittman a ?crit :

> Tino Schwarze wrote:
>
>>On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 10:03:14AM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
>>

>>>Is is possible to put "black" at the top of the colour picklist?  When making
>>>single-colour layouts the only colour that I generally want to use for boxes
>>>and whatnot is black.  If it was at the top of the picklist I could avoid a lot
>>>of scrolling around.
>>>

>>Just use the "Remove unused colors" button to clean up the list. Voila -
>>black is at the top. :-)
>>

> OTOH, another way of asking this question might be, "Where is the file
> that generates this list, and would it be feasible to rearrange the list
> before compiling?"

I support this. If we all need to "Remove unused colors", let's do it
from the start.

The basic color list should be made very short. I know we have a
discussion on this in the bug tracker but I can't find it. I think we
have a suggestion on having C-M-Y-K-R-G-B + Registration, White and
None, so 10 options from the start to which you can add any spot color
at will.

This would be tidy and clean imo and help people organize their work in
a more efficient way than having to scroll through an endless list of
colors (all of which we don't use at work anyway).

Louis