[Scribus] A bookshop "made with Scribus"

MaHan ma_han2000
Fri Nov 24 18:23:52 CET 2006

--- Bill Harris <bill_harris at facilitatedsystems.com>
wrote:

> Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> writes:
>
> >> Is it OK with you, if we add this report and and
> small screen shot of
> >> your Buchstabensuppe to our Success Stories on
> the Scribus Wiki?
> >>
> >> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories
>
> I've got a very simple example of Scribus usage at
> http://facilitatedsystems.com/mcsimqrc.pdf; would
> that be helpful to
> post?  If so, what's the difference between
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories
> and
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Made_with_Scribus?
>  Which should I
> use?

It depends on what you intend to do: the "Success
Stories" page is meant for more elaborate, perhaps a
little personal reports, "Made with Scribus" is for
adding links with short descriptions to Scribus
related projects. You may use either of them or both.

cheers
Maciej