[Scribus] We have won

Ludi iludi
Mon Nov 20 22:26:35 CET 2006

Riku Leino escreveu:
> We just won something. I'm not exactly sure what so if there's someone out
> there who could translate this bit I'd appreciate that.
>
> Empresa atuante na comunidade livre internacional: scribus (12%)
>
> http://br-linux.org/linux/resultado-favoritos-2006

Err... actually....
I don't know exactly what went wrong there, but someone has messed up
the results (some sort of confusion I guess).
I've been told that the administrator is going to solve the problem
later today.
The name of the category is something like 'The most active (acting)
company in the international community' but 'The best Layout Program' is
more likely to be the right one :-)

Let's see how it goes.

At? mais

Ludi