[Scribus] Numbering pages

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net ols6000
Mon Nov 20 03:17:53 CET 2006

Scribus 1.3.3.5, Windows XP

My document is in multiple parts, so I need to have the page
numbering for parts 2, 3, ... begin with some number > 1. Ideally,
part 2 would start with a page number 1 greater than the last page of
part 1, but this is asking too much, so I would settle for having
part 2 start at a fixed value which I can input. I am thinking of
something in the master page like ##+10, to mean the sequence of the
page in the document + 10.

Any way to accomplish page numbering that does not begin with 1?