[Scribus] Using Pantone colors fails

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Nov 18 13:28:22 CET 2006

Corné Verbruggen napisał(a):
>> Hi Gustavo, I've removed the warning and added a "requirements" box
>> saying that this (your:) howto is only meant for the stable 1.3.3.* series.
>>
>> It still would be great to get the final "Ok, fine now" message from
>> Corné Verbruggen :)
>>
>> And, anybody missing some information or considering some parts of this
>> howto unclear or outdated, please speak now:)
>>
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_use_spot_colours_with_Scribus
>>
>> cheers
>> Maciej
>
> If I understand everything correctly, the stable 1.3.3.* series (or at
> least 1.3.3.4) does NOT correctly handle spot colors, but the 1.3.3.6cvs
> DOES from now on (see Riku's last mail). So maybe the requirements
> should note that?

Done:)

<quoting from your previous email>
Just compiled the latest cvs-snapshot from sourceforge (1.3.3.6cvs), but
I still do not get the spot colors printed.
</quoting>

Could you make a fresh 1.3.3.6cvs install (not from a snapshot)

http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=install1

and let us know, whether this solves your problem with printing spot colors?

cheers
Maciej