[Scribus] Using Pantone colors fails

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Nov 17 20:10:53 CET 2006

Gustavo Homem napisa?(a):
>> Works ok here (checked with scribus 1.3.3.6cvs and acrobat). PDF export
>> target must be "Printer" to get Spot colors exported.
>
> Maciej,
>
> Given this feedback, maybe you can remove the warning?
>
> I don't have a way to test this myself, at the moment.

Hi Gustavo, I've removed the warning and added a "requirements" box
saying that this (your:) howto is only meant for the stable 1.3.3.* series.

It still would be great to get the final "Ok, fine now" message from
Corn? Verbruggen :)

And, anybody missing some information or considering some parts of this
howto unclear or outdated, please speak now:)

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_use_spot_colours_with_Scribus

cheers
Maciej