[Scribus] Using Pantone colors fails

Riku Leino tsoots
Fri Nov 17 17:42:07 CET 2006

Maciej Hanski wrote:
> Riku, have you checked the PDF output this way during your recent
> 1.3.3.6 test? Can we rely on  spot color support in the stable 1.3.3.*
> series?

Been checking docs from Corn? Verbfuggen and it looks like we have it right
with the latest 1.3.3.6cvs but 1.3.3.4 may have some issues. Also Scribus
seems to be replacing spaces with underscores in the spot names. Anybody know
if this will cause problems or is a generally accepted way. Although it looks
like we probably should use "#20" to escape spaces instead of underscore
there but I'm not sure and would like to hear what Franz or Peter thinks.