[Scribus] Bad picturequality in 1.3.3.4

Terence Chan terence
Fri Nov 17 16:57:00 CET 2006

I'm not sure I can give you any specific advice: if the pictures
are already bad in scribus it's probably a colour mangement
problem and you just have to experiment a little and use trial
and error - try applying different icc profiles and see how the
picture quality changes. If the pics look ok in In Design, try
to find out which profile InDesign is using and use that in scribus.
Also, I find that there is sometimes a problem with the on screen
rendering in scribus - try looking at the pictures under print
preview. Sorry can't be of more help.

Terence