[Scribus] Odd problem on Windows XP

Tom Chance tom.chance
Fri Nov 17 13:20:39 CET 2006

Ahoy,

I've just done a fresh install of Scribus on a relatively fresh WinXP
install. But if I create a new document nothing seems to happen; the
workspace remains empty. I then tried to create a document from a
template and then a graphical artefact showed up on the screen, which
you can see in the following screenshot (the toolbar on the right of the
workspace):

http://tom.acrewoods.net/files/scribus-problem.png

Can I fix this, or help trace the bug? I've used Scribus a lot myself,
and would love to get people using it at work.

Regards,
Tom