[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.4 Feature Freeze and 1.3.3.6String Freeze

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Nov 17 01:08:26 CET 2006

Craig Bradney wrote:
> [...]
Well, that's interesting. Maybe I didn't get my original instructions
right -- I made an alias for bash named 'cvsroot' but didn't put that
colon in.
Anyway, my advice stands for those dyslexic folk out there who may
inadvertently misplaced or otherwise lost a colon. If you find my
missing colon, please forward it back to me.

Greg