[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.4 Feature Freeze and 1.3.3.6 String Freeze

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Thu Nov 16 16:19:02 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 5:43 pm, Craig Bradney wrote:
> We are very pleased to announce a feature freeze for the upcoming release
> of Scribus 1.3.4. We are concentrating on finalising the development of
> major enhancements, making only minor changes and fixing issues.

Whoo-hoo!  I tested it this week, petty cool.  Looking forward to really
playing with bleed and the new text code.  Do we have auto-spanning of images
across pages in 1.3.4 or do we still have to do that manually?

And, let me just say that building with cmake was a pleasure - that's a nice
switch...

Wes