[Scribus] Error compiling cvs

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Wed Nov 15 09:35:19 CET 2006

 From time to time I load the cvs version just for fun. For a couple of
times now I found it stopped within "make" due to some missing directory.

To give the experts a clue as to what happens, here's a summary of the
complete procedure I do and where errors occur:

tester at server02:/raid/home/tester/Scribus3cvs/Scribus> make -f Makefile.cvs
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/sdlmm.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_SDLMM
   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
   or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/paragui.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_PARAGUI
/usr/share/aclocal/avifile.m4:21: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_AVIFILE
/opt/gnome/share/aclocal/gst-element-check-0.6.m4:7: warning:
underquoted definition of AM_GST_ELEMENT_CHECK
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
*** Postprocessing Makefile templates
*** Creating date/time stamp
*** Finished
     Don't forget to run ./configure
     If you haven't done so in a while, run ./configure --help

Configuration Summary:

Libraries:
    Freetype2 installed:     Yes
    Fontconfig found:        Yes
    CUPS installed:          Yes
    LittleCMS installed:     Yes
    libtiff installed:       Yes
    Libxml2 installed:       Yes
    Python installed:        Yes
Configuration options:
    Debugging enabled:       No
    cairo enabled:           No (If you don't know you need this, ignore it)
Other details:
    GhostScript 7.07 was found at /usr/bin/gs
     *** GhostScript 8 is STRONGLY recommended ***

Good - your configure finished. Start make now

tocindexprefs.cpp:26:32: ./tocindexprefs.ui.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis
nicht gefunden
make[3]: *** [tocindexprefs.o] Fehler 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/raid/home/tester/Scribus3cvs/Scribus/scribus'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/raid/home/tester/Scribus3cvs/Scribus/scribus'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/raid/home/tester/Scribus3cvs/Scribus'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Any idea how to fix this?

Regards

Rolf