[Scribus] Batch DTP

Thomas R. Koll tomk32
Mon Nov 13 19:37:49 CET 2006

Am 13.11.2006 um 19:30 schrieb John Poltorak:

> Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to automate production of a
> magazine using Scribus, a spefific template and items of content
> held in a
> a text database? I'm thinking of something like dynamic content for a
> website, but using a printed medium.

I think that's a bit complicated. I'm generating Scribus files and
PDFs of HTML but a lot of manual work is necessary.
What you might want to test is the way the german T3N Magazin is
published. It's using Typo3.

Only in German, but bablefish should help:
http://www.yeebase.com/verlag/technologie/

ciao, tom
--
http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world