[Scribus] Announce: CMake build system back ported to 1.3.3.6cvs

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Nov 12 14:16:45 CET 2006

Hi,

Just and FYI that Andreas and I backported the CMake build system setup to
1.3.3.6cvs last night so anyone interested can give it a go.
Please see http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=install4 if you have
not tried the 1.3.4cvs CMake setup. Its basically the same if you have.

We would appreciate any testing and feedback you can give as we will be
deprecating the autotools build system in 1.3.4 and probably removing it for
the 1.3.5 release.

It needs testing on as many distributions as possible.

thanks
Craig