[Scribus] PDF fields documentation

Axel Bojer axelb
Sat Nov 11 15:05:39 CET 2006

Plinnell skrev:
(...)
> As you mentioned, you are running under 64bit and there is no upgrade
> to 1.3.3.4/1.3.3.5 possible. I know both Debian, Fedora and Suse all
> offer 64-bit versions of Scribus for 1.3.3.x, otherwise you will need
> to compile the sources yourself. On http://debian.scribus.net there
> are notes on doing this in a build root.
(...)

I have done this on my kubuntu (edgy) machine, and it works like a charm :-)
Perhaps I could make a debian-packet out of it and load it up to the
scribus-repository if I just find out how :-)

Another question though: Does it matter that I did not remove my previos
1.3.3.4 before compileing 1.3.3.5? I recognized, that this is much
faster than when I comiled my first Scribus (1.3.3.3), so I presume
something is not done again, but left as is. But does this matter? I
havent digged into finding out how to uninstall the old packet because
it works as is :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer