[Scribus] 1.3.3.5cvs PDF wrong size in imposition softwares

leo theGreat leo.thealmighty
Thu Nov 9 23:50:41 CET 2006

Hi,

I have compiled scribus 1.3.3.5 cvs version on my Mandriva 2007. The PDF
produced from this shows correct size in acrobat reader for linux 7.0.8. But
my printer says in his impositioning software all the pages show different
sizes. the differene is variable around 0.5 inch to 1.5 inches.

Why is this happening? And whats the solution for this. I have completely
abondoned indesign and have started working on inkscape and scribus.

i like scribus so much. But now this problem is pushing me to go back to win
apps. i have to find some solution for this. or at least somebody can point
out why this is happening.

Right know my printer is converting my pages to tiff and he says then its
ok.

Hope to get a reply soon.