[Scribus] The Indian state of Kerala (and Scribus?)

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Nov 8 12:05:24 CET 2006

As far as I know there are some efforts to develop Malayalam fonts and
Scribus will certainly support them and rendering correctly once we get to
that stage in the text system (hopefully, 1.3.5 or 1.3.6).

Craig