[Scribus] The Indian state of Kerala (and Scribus?) (Duleep Samuel) Scribus Digest, Vol 45, Issue 18

Duleep Samuel dksamuel
Tue Nov 7 10:39:32 CET 2006

Malayalam is Kerala's language
and most DTP work will be in Malayalam language.

First point I do know but second I disagree, I am talking about
percentage of users who will be using Scribus for DTP (not word
processing), regards Samuel