[Scribus] Using Scribus in the classroom?

Moritz Dorka morido
Tue Nov 7 00:10:55 CET 2006

Hi Nanette,
I've been using Scribus for quite a while to produce a school newspaper. Its
in German (so DIN A4 size) though. Out of my own experience I would say 5th
grades are far too young to use DTP-Apps (or just about any App). At my
school students of that age usually dont even find the right letters on the
keyboard... But hey, might be different at your school.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I dont have any teaching
materials but I could send you a PDF copy of our last issue if that helps.

Moritz Dorka
www.fvsgy.de