[Scribus] Windows booklet printing

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Sun Nov 5 20:53:44 CET 2006

On 11/6/06, Jean Ghali <jghali at libertysurf.fr> wrote:
> And me that WSH *and* Javascript can be used by web pages to install
> malware, but that is not a sufficient reason to say that a scripting system
> or another is only good for standalone disconnected systems...

Jean, I meant to say if you're running "important & critical" systems
and have "important data"  then you should disable it cuz you might
get malware from the web pages - the same thing you're saying! :)  I
do NOT connect my "work" system to the Internet cuz I don't want to
keep solving/fixing virus/trojan/malware problems and risk my work.
In critical corporate setups, systems do run disconnected - Internet
is simply not an option at all.  The thing is how important your data
is.  This is going off on a tangent inside a totally different topic
:)  I think it's better that I "disconnect" myself here! :)

--
Asif