[Scribus] Windows booklet printing

Bernard G Hill berni
Fri Nov 3 20:15:40 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 10:14 +0100, Peter Nermander wrote:
> > not prepared to memorise all the commands and various incantations,
>
> I never memorize things like that, it was a straight copy from a file called
> 36pagesA4onA3.bat
> I also have a file called
> 32pagesA4onA3.bat

That may be so but office workers are not going to know where to find
the routine to copy and would object to having to work that way. For the
human computer user GUI is the way.

> But what I am trying to say is, if Scribus gets booklet support, how are users
> of other applications going to get booklet support? It would be a lot better if
> booklet support was in the print system.

That would seem the best way, but who is going to do the progamming?
Would it be the same interface for postscript as for all the other
printers which people use?

Berni.