[Scribus] Windows booklet printing

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Fri Nov 3 13:16:30 CET 2006

Is there a script called, 32pagesltronbook.bat?

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
[mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of Peter
Nermander
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 4:01 AM
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Subject: Re: [Scribus] Windows booklet printing

> not prepared to memorise all the commands and various incantations,

I never memorize things like that, it was a straight copy from a file
called 36pagesA4onA3.bat I also have a file called 32pagesA4onA3.bat If
windows had a more powerful script engine I would have written a script
that automatically calculated the page order, but since I don't do this
very often I can live with my few .bat files.

But what I am trying to say is, if Scribus gets booklet support, how are
users of other applications going to get booklet support? It would be a
lot better if booklet support was in the print system.

/Peter