[Scribus] I really shouldn't open my mouth... but I'm going to

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Thu Nov 2 14:44:42 CET 2006

As a Scribus (Windows) user, I have never thought of the product being
secondary.  It, from day one, has proven to be an excellent tool that
does what I need it to do.  Now I am no power user, and half of the
topics make no sense to me, but if anyone tries to say that Scribus for
Windows is secondary, then they haven't used it.  Thank you everyone for
this app, and Jean in particular.

nick

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
[mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of MaHan
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:46 AM
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Subject: Re: [Scribus] I really shouldn't open my mouth... but I'm going

--- Cedric Sagne <csagne at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For Scribus to be a success, I am indeed of the opinion that the
> Windows build cannot be considered secondary.

Cedric, I don't think _anybody_ from the Scribus considers the Windows
build "secondary", given the respectable effort they (and Jean in
particular) have put into releasing it in first place, given how quick
they (and Jean in particular:) been reacting to and solving various
Windows specific issues, and, finally, reflecting the fact how smoothly
Scribus runs on Windows :)

cheers
Maciej