[Scribus] Prepare EPS for commercial print

momo momo
Tue May 30 17:39:18 CEST 2006

Hi!

I'm glad we managed to help you, Michiel :)

One more thing I can also say about the rendering of Acrobat Reader 7 is
that it has a weird bug when rendering text: sometimes small "l" and "i" are
shown as vertical thick bars. We see it almost everyday when creating PDFs
(not only with Scribus), so if you or anybody from the mailing list
encounters that behaviour, don't panic, it's not Scribus' fault, it's
Adobe's. (Maybe we should add that information to the wiki?). Zooming the
weird letter shows its real face, so it doesn't make problems in the print.

Regards,

Mourad Mokrane
Art director
Lumen Design Studio