[Scribus] simple (?) question about bug reporting

jrm at kw.igs.net jrm
Sun May 28 07:34:55 CEST 2006

Hello again.  I need to file a bug report (and should have done
so long ago) about a font problem.  Groan.  With the chess
diagram fonts from ChessBase, my Scribus-generated PDFs
contain something that shows up as "invalid x-ref object."
Presumably the relevant fonts are a bit dodgy, so I'm hitting
some Scribus bug (still there in 1.2.2.1) that others don't
experience.  My problem is, since the fonts are copyrighted,
what should I send in with the bug report?

Regards,

--
John (MacPhail)