[Scribus] Picasa

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Sun May 28 03:03:51 CEST 2006

You can get the klik version too - like Linspire's click and run but
free. Works great on most debian based distros. Some packages work on
Suse and others too. Worked great on Simply Mepis latest.

got to http://klik.atekon.de/ with Konqueror

One negative was I couldn't get Picasa to stop scanning my drive but it
was easy to block my portfolio directory from being part of the library
after it finished scanning. Also be careful to choose remove from
library or remove from disk depending on what you want - if your whole
drive is imported like it does automatically and you accidentally choose
remove from disk, then you might lose your picture permanently.

Picasa was the last thing I needed to make the switch to Linux as my
main OS from my Mac Mini. Just need to get an easy solution for burning
video dvds.