[Scribus] Inkscape and Gimp

stu seven stu7seven
Mon May 22 22:09:34 CEST 2006

*** last I was using Scribus, actually picture
 editing is done in Gimp... this is my default
 picture editor... now... if you open a blank image
 frame, then click EDIT, going into Gimp... any
 other picture you edit there in Gimp WILL be
 imported into Scribus document... so... a little
 longer way to what you asked ?
    As for Inkscape "importing"... Scribus is excellent
 with SVG import, which Inkscape exports... really,
 all this is very direct, if maybe not some button on
 the menu.