[Scribus] Scribus on opensuse 10.1 64 bits

Roberto roberto
Mon May 22 19:49:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm about to set up my new Linux desktop and I'll go for opensuse 10.1.
Since my hardware supports 64 bits extensions (Athlon64) I'm tempted to
install the 64 bits version of the OS. My question: is there any
limitation or trouble compiling or running Scribus in this environment?
I'd be very frustrated if any of those libraries or even Scribus source
code failed to compile.
What has your experience been so far?
My intention is to build Scribus from source.
I'd be very grateful for your help, cause I need to decide between 32
bit and 64 bit.

Roberto