[Scribus] Setting leading

Ed Keith e_d_k
Sun May 21 16:23:56 CEST 2006

I am new to Scribus. I started with the tutorial at
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=tutorials/freedomyug/scribustutorial
but it does not seem to be in sync with the current
interface.

Fortunately the interface seems to be well designed,
and I have been able to find most of what I need
easily. However I do have one problem, I can not seem
to figure out how to set the leading without writing a
python script.

I do know python, and intend to explore the scripting
in the near future, but I find it hard to believe I
need to write a script to do something as simple as
changing the leading.

Could someone please tell me how to change the
leading?

Thank you very much,

    -EdK

Ed Keith