[Scribus] Promotion-material for Scribus?

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Sat May 20 18:33:44 CEST 2006

Dnia sobota, 20 maja 2006 10:54, Thomas Zastrow napisa?:
> Hey list,
>
> what do you think about some more "promotion-material" for Scribus?
>
> I'm thinking of:
>
> - Banners with the Scribus-Logo to link from other Web-pages
> - A small brochure in Din-A-4-format with the texts/images from the
> website. This brochure can be delivered as Scribus-file or PDF, so

Definitely PDF *AND* Scribus-file.

Personally I think "learning by destroying" is very effective way to
learn something (here playing with Scribus file).

Maybe such file could with time evolve into mini tutorial how to work
with Scribus?

m.