[Scribus] pagenumbering problem, scribus 1.2.1

Søren Christensen severino
Thu May 18 22:57:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to insert pagenumbers, and I have seen the instructions on
http://docs.scribus.net/ but I cannot make it work.

If I insert hashes in a textbox on a template I get hashes on every page
with that template. The instructions says something about "Alt+#" but
how do you insert that. I'm using a danish keyboardlayout, and the hash
is on "Shift+3". If I press "Shift+Alt+3" nothing happens.

I saw in the archives somebody refering to "Ctrl+#" -- If I press that I
get the hash, but it dissappears as soon as I close the template-dialog.

Is it a bug with scribus 1.2.1 (I'm running Debian Sarge 3.1)?

Or am I (more likely) doing something wrong?

Kind regards
Severino