[Scribus] Ps editing

Jukka Hautakorpi juhauta
Thu May 18 07:20:11 CEST 2006

Hello!

I tried to make easy readable .ps  file with scribus, but it wasn't.
Is there any way to insert different types of texts in to the scribus paper
area, so that it is human readable in .ps file also?

I need it to be able to change some texts from the printable form of file
via automatic bash script

Thanks

Jukka

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
[mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of
scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Sent: 17. toukokuuta 2006 21:06
To: juhauta at hotmail.com

  scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

  http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/mailman/options/scribus/juhauta%40hotmail.com

  Scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  jukka112

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your nashi.altmuehlnet.de mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.
This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change
your account options.  There is also a button on your options page that will
email your current password to you.