[Scribus] Contextual styles [was: line spacing, sections, and styles]

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Tue May 16 17:32:35 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 02:56, Pierre Marchand wrote:
> lets me think he has a kind of "contextual style" in
> mind, >>>>> which is IMHO heavy to manage. <<<<<
> Maybe a  substyle mechanism would be easier.
> With his example it gives (in edit window):
> styleX
> Heading>alone
>               followed
> styleY

Yes, it's heavy to manage, but count the hours spent making your contextual
styles perfect versus doing it by hand on the whole course of a book (even if
you need to proof-read it later), even a document, or even some template used
by secretaries in offices.

To me this would be a very powerful tool, despite being complicated.

Pierre-Luc