[Scribus] creating / improving a hyphenator?

Yassen Damyanov yassen.tis
Tue May 16 15:14:30 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I try to use Scribus 1.3.3.1 with a Bulgarian hyphenator in a big-size
project and I find the hyphenator rather frustrating. It breaks single
letters at the end of a word, sometimes inserts smart hyphens (is that
the way it works? I think so) into inter-word white spaces, etc. etc.

I badly need this fixed but have no idea if there is more
documentation than the classes description in the source doc. Anything
like "How to write a hyphenator for Scribus' How-To? I couldn't fine
one. Please help me find my way -- thank you!

Yassen

P.S. Also, I am aware that the problems might come from the
application and not the hyphenator... if anyone has idea, please let
me know.

P.S.2 Is there a development list where it is more appropriate to ask this?
I couldn't find one.

Yassen Damyanov
Adelie Ltd.
yassen.tis {at} gmail {dot} com