[Scribus] in case this hasn't been mentioned yet

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun May 14 02:41:27 CEST 2006

Steve Herrick wrote:
> I came across a blog post on Scribus, and didn't find any record of it
> with a search of the archives, so here you are...
>
> http://designorati.com/dtp/dtparticles-4/2006/scribus%e2%80%93an-overview/

Some reasonably good points. Perhaps some "damning with faint praise" by
the end.

"In its current stage of development we see Scribus as an application
more suited to the needs of the independent designer or hobbyist who has
a little more hackerly mojo than the standard end-user (and not a lot of
cash to lay down on professional packages like QuarkXPress or InDesign)."

Greg