[Scribus] Baseline - Beardline? (problem fixed)

Peter Dinnan pral
Sat May 13 05:14:54 CEST 2006

Problem Fixed.

I wasn't aware of a flyout on the linespacing icon - even though there's
clearly an arrow (very small and almost unnoticeable however).

Of the three options it was set to 'fixed linespacing'  -  I guess the install
default?.

It's now set to 'align to baseline grid'.

Thank you to all who have helped with this.

Kind regards,
Peter