[Scribus] how do i open the page palette?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon May 8 20:37:27 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 8. Mai 2006 17:57 schrieb Peter Barnes:
> [...]

Hi Peter,

It's a said situation, but personally, I don't know how to change it. Scribus
is under heavy development, and the UI will continue to change dramatically
in the next versions from what I've learned in discussions on the bug
tracker. Why should anyone bother to write tutorials or documentations for a
moving target? You can try it, but it will be quite frustrating.

It's better to try and even better to ask on the mailing list. The more
questions asked, the better the documentation that will be ready when 1.4 is
finished.

Cheers,

Christoph