[Scribus] pantone colors on scribus (summary)

Zbigniew Szalbot admin
Sat May 6 22:12:12 CEST 2006

Hello,

Maciej Hanski wrote:
> Christoph Sch?fer napisa?(a):
>
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_use_spot_colours_with_Scribus
>
> Gustavo, Christoph,
> you've produced a real gem. In fact, it's so good, that even I've
> started to understand what's about -- and that really means
> something:)
>
> I'd like to remove the "Work in progress" note -- is there anything
> else the other thread participants would consider  essential for this
> beginner howto?

If this is truly for beginners, it would be nice to include specific menu
items involved.

"it is as simple as checking the corresponding checkbox in the Edit Colour
window."

In other words where does one look for Edit Colour window. The same applies
to items marked 1-5 in the article.

HTH

Thanks!

--