[Scribus] feedback from typesetting 250 page book

Kernow Craig kernow
Sat May 6 03:26:23 CEST 2006

> Are you guys talking about the feature that "unfreezes" the elements from
> master pages?

Yes, thats the one.

Mikolajs suggestion is a good enough resolution - or at least it certainly
sounds like the most practicable answer in the immediate.

http://greenpeppermagazine.org
http://scii.nl/SlackersLounge/
http://greenpeppermagazine.org/process