[Scribus] feedback from typesetting 250 page book

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Fri May 5 12:24:11 CEST 2006

Dnia pi?tek, 5 maja 2006 04:16, Kernow Craig napisa?:
> _features_
>
> 1. I couldnt work out how to make elements on a page that I could use in
> a similar way to the way that indesign and quark hav the master pages ->
> where I can use elements n a page that are easy to duplicate yet also
> editable.

I agree that would be the best behaviour but you can also prepare some
auxiliary document with such pages and later import them when needed.

m.