[Scribus] GTK version of Scribus

Marvin Dickens marvindickens
Fri May 5 03:25:27 CEST 2006

Craig Ringer wrote:

> I'm heartily sick of people whining about things not being free enough
> when they haven't the faintest clue what they're on about. Please
> research before posting next time. The debate about Qt ended six years
> ago, and it's time for you to catch up:
>
> http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/2269/1/
>
> I, for one, am bored of it. I've wasted too much time on this anyway.

Firstly, I must say that I agree with you.  Next, I must point out that
most trolls are ill informed
at best and absolutely clueless at worst. With that said, posts like
this GTK BS are not about
the software but about economics. This list is about software.
Specifically, Scribus.

I wish the Every Piece Of Software Is A Social Statement Crowd would
start thier own
list and leave the rest of us alone.

Best

Marvin