[Scribus] pantone colors

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Fri May 5 02:31:14 CEST 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 01:25, Riku Leino wrote:
> Gustavo Homem wrote:
> > Can I hand over such PDF and expect them to understand it, with no
> > further questions asked?
>
> Why couldn't you ask more questions? Printer is there for you and it should
> be ok to ask them if you are in doubt.

:-)

I just wanted to know if the resulting PDF (with colors marked as spot colors,
with names) would be programatically understood by the printer workflow, or I
would have to tell them color by color, how it should be printed.

I have no problems on asking questions.

:-)

Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt