[Scribus] Compiling FAQ and tutorial resources

Cedric Sagne csagne
Wed May 3 13:12:23 CEST 2006

All,

  The case of L letters and many more is something that just cannot happen over and over again to new users and the digest is really neat (I had the L issue too). I was wondering... do we have someone taking minutes and inputting issues and solutions, fixes... in a forum, not as a verbatim, but more in a condensed way for future users and in view of an extensive documentation to be made available on the site.

  If someone feels like working on a project like this (or IS working on a project like this), I'd like to start or join a workgroup.

  Contact me if you feel you'd like to get it going.

  Cedric Sagne

http://mail.yahoo.com