[Scribus] Crashes with Windows XP

tomacigale mouais.mouais
Wed May 3 09:29:00 CEST 2006

tomacigale wrote:

> (...)
> (Tomorrow, I'll try to work on another computer, with XP Pro. I hope it
> will work...)
>
> Thomas

Hi :-(
I also have a lot of crashes on another computer (Windows XP Pro 2002 French
SP2 with scribus 1.3.3.1). I removed the openfont from my styles, using only
ttf fonts (Arial, Arial Narrow and Symbol from Windows). In one hour, I had
about 10 crashes, most of them occured either during a Paste operation of
about 20 blocks or when selecting several blocks.
I'll have to find a computer with Linux on it, mine don't have enough disk
space...

Is there some limits for the complexity of a doc? I have 10 pages with about
50 blocks (text, lines, about 10 pictures) on each. Should I separate the
pages on several files?

Thomas.