[Scribus] bold L in PDF

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Wed May 3 09:14:10 CEST 2006

Zbigniew Szalbot napisa?(a):
> Hello,
Hi,

>> chances are good, that this will become another evergreen :)
> OK - I understand this has been covered before. Sorry!
>
>> Your file will print fine. That's all there is to say :)
> That's nice but I was not going to print it. I meant to distribute the report electronically and
> most people would simply see all "l" in bold.

in case, you might want to reconsider using Arial in your report, please
have a look at these fonts:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Darmowe_polskie_fonty_przeznaczone_do_druku

And, if your final output PDF is intended for screen only, you could use
this script to produce a lighweight file:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Web_optimised_PDF

Converting all text ot outlines before exporting to PDF would be the
other option.

cheers
Maciej