[Scribus] RVB color changes when exporting in pdf - also bad char shape

tomacigale mouais.mouais
Tue May 2 10:46:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Here is a screen copy of acrobat reader on windows XP while moving the page:
you can see that on not completely drawn areas, the color is not the same
than on finished areas. The colour I asked for in Scribus is the light one.

Any idea to keep the RVB color asked in Scribus?

Note: if you watch the "l" characters, they look too bold. I solved this by
exporting the entire character set in pdf.
Is this a bug ? It happens with Arial ttf font and Frutiger OpenFont.

Thank you for your help.

I use scribus 1.3.3.1 on windows XP 2002 home edition french SP2

Thomas. http://www.nabble.com/user-images/2873.jpg