[Scribus] opening sla documents-pictures missing

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Mon May 1 18:58:29 CEST 2006

Frank Cox a ?crit :

> File - Collect for Output

That's correct.

But even then, the links to your pics might be broken and you would have
to either reimport or relink, whichever works best in your case.

As Pierre-Luc states in his reply, Scribus doesn't store the pics. They
are only linked to the document.

HTH

Louis