[Scribus] Need Scribus Help-Table of Contents

Sunil Kumar mbsunilkumar
Mon May 1 11:24:09 CEST 2006

Dear Sir,

  Sorry to trouble you again and again. I would like to have a detailed help on how to generate table of contents in Scribus 1.3.3.1.
  I read all the article related to this in Wiki and Scribus documentation site, but confused with the Document Attributes in preference menu.  Cant understand what is Name,Type,Boolean,number,integer,relates to,......... a lot like this.
  I was not able to find a suitable explanation fo each of these options/tabs. How these are related to Table of Contents?

  I appreciate all behind the SCRIBUS and THANKS to all of you for creating a such an open source program.

  Regrds,

-S-
http://vayanasala.blogspot.com