[Scribus] Vector graphic?

avox avox
Fri Mar 31 17:25:56 CEST 2006

Hi Frank!

Well, Scribus has "Export Page as SVG" but I don't know about it's quality,
maybe others have experience.
OTOH PDF is also a vector format, so the question is what the shop really
wants. My guess is they open it in a vector graphics application like
Corel Draw or Illustrator, and I'm not sure if Corel opens PDF _or_ SVG.

If you check "Subset all fonts" in the pdf export dialog all fonts will be
converted to outlines. In my opinion that's the best alternative and if
the shops app imports it they won't have $45 worth of work with it.

Otherwise you can offer SVG and EPS. Illustrator should be able to
read EPS, dunno about Corel.

/Andreas