[Scribus] 1.3.4 - The Great Breakage Part 2

Raimondas Misius raimondas.misius
Fri Mar 31 10:30:16 CEST 2006

Ludi Maciel wrote:
> PS: Well, a new battery solved the problem for now (weird ah?!), but I still
> think that it has something to do with the "Chaos Cloud"...

Sepultura's Chaos A.D. in Brazil had been resolved by Metallic Battery
made in USA (or China?)... that's really weird... Seems like it has
something to do with the Energy Wars... I mean "War on Terrorism"... :)

Whatever... Luckily it has nothing to do with the Scribus. I hope nor
Adobe, nor Quark do not regard Scribus as "terrorist network"... At
least not yet. I hope they'll never try to do to Scribus what Microsoft
is trying to do to OpenOffice's ODF
<http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20060322092711966>
in Standards Wars... wars... endless wars, which will not end in our
lifetime...

Circle of Destruction, Hammer comes crushing
Powerhouse of energy
Whipping up a fury, Dominating flurry
We create the Battery

Smashing through the boundaries